MJFORNIA LLC covers any apparent malfunctions or defects in material or workmanship under warranty for ninety (90) days from the original purchased date. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, but does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, improper care, or negligence.
MJFORNIA LLC will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of loss or misuse of the product.
If a product is qualified under our warranty, MJFORNIA LLC will repair or replace the product. If this is not possible, a gift card will be provided.
MJFORNIA LLC does not offer refunds for honored claims.
HOW DO WE DECIDE IF IT’S COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
Someone from MJFORNIA LLC will determine whether your product qualifies under our warranty.
HOW TO PROCESS YOUR WARRANTY:
Contact customer service by e-mail at .
Please include the following in your e-mail:
- Photos of the defected part/area
- Your web order ID or photo/scanned image of your receipt
- Photo of the interior label in the compartment on the back side of the bag where the production lot is printed
- Your name and address
- Your phone number
After contacting the warranty department, we will provide you with a RMA number.
(An RMA number is the number assigned to your claim authorizing a product return.)
Then ship your warranty promptly.
HOW TO SHIP YOUR WARRANTY:
Please enclose the following with your shipment:
- Your name and address
- Your email and phone number
- The provided RMA number
Ship your product to:
Attn: X-over Warranty Dept.
565 Pier Ave., #681, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254, USA
WHO PAYS FOR SHIPPING?
You pay to send your warranty to us.
We pay to send it back.
Examples of wear and tear that will not be covered:
- Faded colors / UV Sun damage
- Material wearing over time
- Tears in the middle of the fabric (not along a seam)
- Tears caused by a crash or wreck
Examples of damage caused outside the normal scope of use which will not be covered:
- Jagged-edged tear (straight edge tears indicate a manufacturing defect jagged tears indicate a rip)
- A rip or puncture hole in the bottom
- Any material that was ripped or caught on another object
- Damage from a washer or drying machine
- Melted material caused by excessive heat/fire
- Improper use of product
- Dog and or pet and or creature ate any component of my bag.
- Any material that has ripped or caught on another object.